Here is your LGBT related news for the month (although I’m sure there is much more than just this)!
- Not sure when this was recorded but I found it in November so it’s going in the News Round Up. This is a clip featuring Ash Beckham who discusses coming out of the closet; the gay closet and the straight closet: http://www.upworthy.com/a-4-year-old-girl-asked-a-lesbian-if-shes-a-boy-she-responded-the-awesomest-way-possible?g=2&c=gt1
- Prism- Sheffield’s only queer indie/alternative/electro night https://www.facebook.com/events/729111700436351/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular
- ‘Gay and loved by God’ by Gene Robinson http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-faith/wp/2013/11/27/gay-and-loved-by-god/
- ‘Monttana Ceremonies Bless Same-Sex Couples’ http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/montana-ceremonies-bless-same-sex-couples-family-and-friends/article_20580d98-55de-11e3-958e-0019bb2963f4.html
- A Pastor who suspended for officiating at his sons same-sex marriage speaks out http://ideas.time.com/2013/11/22/discrimination-and-hate-speech-in-the-united-methodist-church/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+time%2Fideas+%28TIME+Ideas%29
- Intersex Women Speak Out to Protect the Next Generation http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/special-report-intersex-women-speak-out-to-protect-the-next-generation-8974892.html