- Does speed post call before delivery?
- Which is cheaper courier or speed post?
- What is speed post delivery time?
- Is speed post is safe?
- Does Speed Post deliver Sunday?
- Which is faster speed post or courier?
- Can I send laptop through speed post?
- Does Speed Post deliver at night?
- How can I track speed post?
- Can we cancel speed post?
- How does speed post work?
- Does speed post work on Saturday?
- Can we send ATM card through speed post?
Does speed post call before delivery?
Delivery will be done between 9 am – 6 pm, depending on service level.
If your sender has opted for priority or express delivery, the item will reach you within the same day or early next morning.
Our parcel ambassador will drop you a call before arriving at your door..
Which is cheaper courier or speed post?
Courier services are usually costlier than postal services. However, the expanding market has enabled companies to provide services at much cheaper rates.
What is speed post delivery time?
* Proof of Delivery charges is INR 10.00 per article in addition to Speed Post charges…. DomesticSuccess IndicatorsAverage Time TakenMetro-Metro1-3 DaysState Capital to State Capital1-4 DaysSame State1-4 DaysRest of the Country4-5 Days2 more rows
Is speed post is safe?
Yes. It is safest option. Compared to other courier services, all the services provided by Indiapost are more reliable. India’s Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) has reported that Department of Posts’ (DoP) Speed Post service is “better than the services provided by private courier services”.
Does Speed Post deliver Sunday?
As Sunday is the normal holiday, so neither Speed Post nor ordinary post is delivered on Sunday or in holiday.. Post office is remain closed on Sunday. … Since post offices are closed on Sundays and holidays speed post articles are not delivered on those days.
Which is faster speed post or courier?
In major cities, the performance of speed post is faster and more reliable. The postal service delivers 99% of letters through speed post within 1-9 days as compared to 92% by private courier services that take up to 10 days. At the local level, the delivery by speed post is 98% compared to 93% by courier services.
Can I send laptop through speed post?
Most of the courier providers where reluctant to take laptop and some demanded a document from the excise department. … I read somewhere that one can trust speed post for sending laptop, if it is packed properly.
Does Speed Post deliver at night?
Delivery only available on working days, from Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm and Sat 9am to 12.30pm, excluding Sundays & Public Holidays. Delivery only available on working days, from Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm and Sat, 9am to 12.30pm, excluding Sundays & Public Holidays. or call our booking hotline at 1800 222 5777.
How can I track speed post?
How to track the shipment:Go to the start page https://track24.net.Enter the tracking number of the tracking form with the title “All In One Package Tracking”Click on the green “Track!” … Wait, after a few seconds the tracking result will be displayed.More items…
Can we cancel speed post?
You can cancel the booking only before the article is inducted at post office. Cancellation Service is provided only if you have booked the article through your registered account.To cancel your mail go to Home>>Menu>>Mailservices>>ManageMail>>Cancel Booked Mail.
How does speed post work?
Speed Post is a high-speed postal service provided by India Post. Started in 1986, it offers faster delivery of parcels, letters, cards, documents, and other important stuff. … Along with time-bound delivery and excellent coverage, it offers a Status Tracking Service that helps people to know the status of their parcel.
Does speed post work on Saturday?
Yes Speed post is delivered in all Saturdays. There is a misconception that post office is leave on second Saturdays.
Can we send ATM card through speed post?
1. ATM card without pin can be sent through courier within India. 2. For international shipping of ATM card through courier, you will have to first deactivate the card and then take a letter from the bank on the same and submit it to your courier partner with whom you are shipping.