- How do I get my Facebook working again?
- How do I restore my Facebook news feed 2020?
- How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number and email?
- How do I log into my Facebook account?
- Why is Facebook not working on WiFi?
- Why can’t I see all my Facebook posts?
- Why is my FB not working?
- Why does it say error when I try to login to Facebook?
- Can’t connect to Facebook but internet is working?
- Why is my facebook not working on my phone?
- How can I recover my Facebook account using security question?
- How do I reset my Facebook settings to default?
- Why can’t I log into my Facebook app?
- How do I clear my Facebook cache?
- How do I log into my Facebook app?
- Is there a way to call Facebook support?
- Why am I only seeing a few posts on my Facebook news feed?
- Why are my Facebook settings not working?
- How can I recover my FB account?
- How do I contact Facebook about a problem?
- Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- How can I log into my Facebook when its locked?
- How do I send a message to Facebook support?
- How do I contact Facebook admin?
- Why is my newsfeed on Facebook not working?
- How do I troubleshoot Facebook app?
How do I get my Facebook working again?
There are a few things you can try to unfreeze your Facebook app on Android or iOS device and make it work.Check to see if your Facebook app is fully updated.
Check your available storage.
Clear cache if you are an Android user.
Check the internet connection.
Log out of the Facebook app and restart your phone.More items…•.
How do I restore my Facebook news feed 2020?
Hi Mark, Your News Feed should be filled with updates from your people and Pages you follow. If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using.
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number and email?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How do I log into my Facebook account?
To log into your Facebook account on a computer:Go to facebook.com. Click Email or Phone Number and enter one of the following: Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Facebook account. … Click Password and enter your password.Click Log In.
Why is Facebook not working on WiFi?
In Settings find and tap on Apps, Application Manager or Installed apps depending on your phone. Find and tap on Facebook. Now tap on Clear cache and Clear data. Check if that fixed your problem, if not you can also try uninstalling the updates or completely removing the app and then installing it again.
Why can’t I see all my Facebook posts?
HERE’S THE FIX: Scroll down to the bottom of the Newsfeed on your HOME page and click on”Edit Options”. In the popup, click on the dropdown menu next to ‘Show posts from:’ and select “All Of Your Friends and Pages” and then clickSave.
Why is my FB not working?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why does it say error when I try to login to Facebook?
When you’re trying to log in and receive this error message, usually it’s due to a setting in your account that prevents Tapas from connecting with Facebook. First, make sure you are logged into Facebook in your browser or the Facebook app on your device.
Can’t connect to Facebook but internet is working?
– Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
Why is my facebook not working on my phone?
First, open Android’s settings and check your available storage. If your device has less than 100 MB of storage available, you may need to clear some space to allow the app to update. … If that doesn’t help, log out of the Facebook app and then try the download once more.
How can I recover my Facebook account using security question?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How do I reset my Facebook settings to default?
You can quickly reset or change highly customized Facebook preferences through your Account Settings page.Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear icon in the menu. … Click the “General” tab, and then click the “Edit” link next to any setting to which you wish to make changes.More items…
Why can’t I log into my Facebook app?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:Open the Settings app on your phone.Tap on Apps & notifications.Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.Tap Storage. … Tap Clear cache.
How do I log into my Facebook app?
To log into your Facebook account from the Facebook app:Open the Facebook app.Enter one of the following: Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Facebook account. … Enter your password and tap Log In.
Is there a way to call Facebook support?
Yes, This Is Facebook Customer Service +1-866-380-3888 Fb Helpline 866…
Why am I only seeing a few posts on my Facebook news feed?
Change & Fix Your Facebook Settings! … The “New Facebook” has a news feed setting that by default is automatically set to show ONLY posts from people who you’ve recently interacted with or interacted the most with (which would be limited to the couple of weeks just before people started switching to the new profile).
Why are my Facebook settings not working?
– Log out of Facebook by clicking the arrow on the top right corner and click “Logout”; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone; … – Log into Facebook and try again.
How can I recover my FB account?
To recover an old account:Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.Click below the cover photo.Select Find support or report profile.Choose Something Else, then click Next.Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I contact Facebook about a problem?
Click below the Page’s cover photo. Select Find Support or Report Page. To give feedback, click the option that best describes how this Page goes against our Community Standards. Depending on your feedback, you may then be able to submit a report to Facebook.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I log into my Facebook when its locked?
Locked out of your Facebook account?Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email. … A six-digit code will be sent to your email address or phone.More items…
How do I send a message to Facebook support?
To send a direct message on Facebook on a computer:From , click Messenger in the left menu.Click to start a new message.Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear in a dropdown.Select the person or people you want to message.Type your message, then press enter or to send.
How do I contact Facebook admin?
Page Administrators Click the “Message” button displayed on the page’s cover photo. Facebook administrators have the option to disallow incoming messages, which is the case if the page has no Message button. If there is no message button, look for the text box to post on the page’s Timeline.
Why is my newsfeed on Facebook not working?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone or other mobile device; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I troubleshoot Facebook app?
Here are a few steps you can take try to fix any issues you might run into….Troubleshooting Your Facebook AppReinstall the app. … De-admin yourself. … Use the mobile site. … Use the desktop site on your mobile device. … Access your desktop using a remote viewer.